What’s new with updated Starbucks loyalty program?
Starbucks café if heaven for every Coffee lover. As every brand considers its customers as King. Starbucks has come up with a renewed loyalty program where a customer can benefit with more reward points. Starbucks has recently announced to upgrade its North American loyalty Program. With this change, Starbucks will witness growing membership.
Digital Reward Programs are the best way to improve and give rise to customer loyalty. The current loyalty program a customer gets 02 points for every dollar spent. Once a customer reaches 300 stars, they start getting benefits of rewards. The benefits are like to get a free drink or food for every 125 stars.
Here are the new Starbucks redemption options, starting April 16:
- 25 stars: an espresso shot, dairy substitute or additional flavor.
- 50 stars: brewed hot coffee, hot tea or bakery item
- 150 stars: handcrafted drink, hot breakfast or parfait
- 200 stars: lunch sandwich, protein box or salad
- 400 stars: select merchandise or at-home coffee
A Starbucks member does not need to worry for expiring points, the latest rule tells any gold level points to expire six months after the calendar month that they are earned.
Download Reward cards app and scan your Starbucks loyalty card to secure your loyalty points forever.